As life happens, we know certain events will bring questions. At FinPath, we can help to create a plan to manage your financial situation so you can focus on taking care of your family.
Financial Coaches have the experience and knowledge to guide you through a process of financial self-discovery and assist you in reaching long-term financial goals by providing you the framework and resources for your money today.
We can address topics like:
- Paying down debt
- Managing your budget
- Improving your credit
- Saving for emergencies
- Student loan forgiveness
- … and more
Working with a FinPath coach
What is discussed in a session?
A Financial Coach will demonstrate the basics of money management. This could include (but not limited to) budgeting, debt management, debt collection, and retirement goals.
We are certified in money management coaching and have plenty of experience in working with people in these areas. The goal is to bring these concepts to the forefront of your mind.
We are financial educators who teach the basics of personal finance.
Stress and money go hand in hand. There is so much stress attached to the way most people handle money when there really should not be. Instead of money ruling your life, it’s time for you to be the boss of your money and a Financial Coach can help you do just that.
What a Financial Coach doesn’t do
- A Financial Coach will not force you to do anything you do not feel comfortable with.
- Coaches won’t force you to cut up your credit cards.
- Financial Coaches do not make phone calls and financial decisions on your behalf. A Certified Financial Planner may be able to do that but a coach is there to guide you and teach you, not do it for you.
- Coaches will never have access to your accounts, but coaches cannot help you without 100% honesty and transparency. If you are not ready or willing to come clean, we can’t do our jobs. If we don’t have the full picture, you will not get the full benefit of having a Financial Coach!
- We cannot build wealth for you. You must put in the work it takes and it won’t be easy.
- We won’t promise instant results and this isn’t a get-rich-quick scheme. Determine how much time it takes you to get there will depend on how much debt you have and how ambitious you are to become debt-free.
This website is not authorized for use as an offer of sale or a solicitation of an offer to purchase investments. This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation to buy, or a recommendation for any security, or as an offer to provide advisory or other services in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Past performance may not be indicative of any future results. No current or prospective client should assume that the future performance of any investment or investment strategy referenced directly or indirectly in this brochure will perform in the same manner in the future. Different types of investments and investment strategies involve varying degrees of risk—all investing involves risk—and may experience positive or negative growth. Nothing in this website should be construed as guaranteeing any investment performance.
This website may contain forward-looking statements and projections that are based on our current beliefs and assumptions on information currently available that we believe to be reasonable; however, such statements necessarily involve risks, uncertainties, and assumptions, and prospective investors may not put undue reliance on any of these statements.